Saturday 12 May 2012

Evaluation of my Media Product (Question 7)

​Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

In January, I could only edit to an amature level. Since then I have learnt to work with other people. By working with Callum I learnt that two heads are much better than one. This only worked because the two of us could rely on each other. In January I made a continuity edit with Will Higgins and Callum Hurley; I also learnt that a well edited sequence is one where the audience do not notice the editing. This is the main thing I have learnt with the help of Callum, Miss Stone and Mr Cunningham. Since my preliminary task I have learnt how to edit effectively.

I also learnt how to film effectively. I have, in the past, used my hand to film; like I did in one of my drafts. Again the skill of working in a team showed it's use. I decided, after pursuading, to re-film. Since my preliminary task my filming and editing has increased to a much higher standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment